2019 Red Gala Auction Lots
Can't make the auction? Find proxy bid forms here.
Sailing with The Fleet
Live the good life with a cruise on a luxury yacht for four couples to watch the acrobatics of the Blue Angels from the bay during Fleet Week 2019. Depart from Alameda, aboard the 40-foot Performance Sailing Yacht “Flyer.” Motor out gracefully past the working Port of Oakland, then set sail for beautiful views of the Bay Bridge, Alcatraz, Angel Island, the Golden Gate Bridge, and of course the Blue Angeles! The air show starts at 12pm, and here you will be, with the best seats in the house Sip and Savor delicious bites, on an unforgettable trip This is the way to live.
- Sailing Trip for Eight
- Concierge Services,
- Gourmet Picnic, and Mimosas
- October 12th during Fleet Week.
Donated by David Stebbins, Foodshed Take Away
Bougetz Cellars Stagecoach Cabernet Sauvignon Barrel
Barrel of 2015 Bougetz Cellars Stagecoach Cabernet Sauvignon lovingly housed in a Sansaud, 2017, 36 month, medium + toast barrel, blending consultation, assistance with bottling, and branding. This exquisite wine is from the Bougetz Pritchard Hill block in Stagecoach Vineyard.. This wine offers up the power of Prichard Hill, showing dark black cherry and cassis aromas, blanketed with spice and nutty notes. Full-bodied, it shows a veil of tannin layered on the juicy blackberry flavors. This is the Cabernet that makes up 97% of the 2015 BOUGETZ CELLARS PROMINENCE NAPA VALLEY RESERVE CABERNET SAUVIGNON that is on your table. Don’t miss this amazing chance to own 24 cases worth of some of the best Cabernet in the Napa Valley!
- Barrel of 2015 Stage Coach Cabernet Sauvignon by Bougetz Cellars
- Blending consultation with Winemaker Tom Boguetz
- Bottling and Labeling assistance
Donated by Tom Bougetz, Bougetz Cellars
A Mexican vacation you will never forget! Stay 7 Nights, and 8 Days at a luxury collection of beach front resorts to choose from by The Grand Mayan. Located in stunning destinations along the most beautiful beaches in Mexico, where everything has been created for happiness! Enjoy luxurious accommodations for two adults, and two children, endless pools, world-class restaurants, activities for all ages, and a staff that caters to your every need. When you stay at the Grand Mayan, you’ll enjoy a vacation filled with fun, relaxation, and the very best service in Mexico. With multiple destinations offering distinctly unique and beautiful locales to experience, every trip can offer new exciting ways to vacation with the same comfortable and friendly atmosphere.
- Locations include: ACAPULCO • CABO SAN LUCAS •NUEVO VALLARTA• PUERTO PEÑASCO • CANCUN-RIVIERA MAYA
- No Black Out Dates
- Reservations Subject to availability- Nuevo Vallarta has most rooms
- Bookings must be made 45 days in advance, holiday fees apply if reservation is within 7 days of a major holiday
- Concierge and Booking Services included
Frankly Great Cellar Wine
Why not add these amazing bottles to your collection? These lovingly cared for library bottles would add cache to any cellar. Frankly my dear, you should not miss these two gems!
2002 Cardinale Cabernet Sauvignon, 1.5L
2006 Frank Family Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, 3L
Donated by Cardinale, Bill Haubold
Napa AVA Magnum Lot
Take home a truly notable collection of magnums, and tasting experiences, that represent the AVA’s of the Napa Valley. This collection has so many cellar worthy bottles we can’t even begin to describe each wine. With some amazing bottles form each of the sub-appellations in the Napa Valley, this is a brag-worthy collection of magnums to give you an instant wine cellar.
Donated by Hill Family Estate, ZD Wines, Palmaz Vineyards, Diamond Creek Vineyards, DR Stephens Estate, Mt. Brave, O’ Brien Estate, Far Niente, Freemark Abbey, Lokoya Estate, Taylor Family Vineyard, Casa Piena, Chappellet Vineyards, Opus One
Date Night for a Year
Let us plan your date nights for a year! Or go on twelve date nights in one month, it’s all up to you with this lot. Enjoy an amazing variety of the most incredible experiences our area has to offer. Dine at our award-winning restaurants for two or four. Join the Chef in the kitchen at Farmstead or improve your own cooking skills with a cooking class at Ramekins. Savor an incredible steak at Cole’s Chop House, enjoy a show at our very own Lincoln Theatre or visit Hess Collection and indulge in their wine and chocolate tasting. It’s time to be a tourist in your own town and who says date night is just for two?
- Farmstead: Chefs Table Dinner for four guests
- Hess Collection: Wine and Chocolate Indulgence for six guests
- Ramekins (Sonoma): Cooking class for two guests
- Health Spa Napa Valley: Two 55 Minute Spa Treatments
- Cameo Cinema: Two movie passes
- Coles Chop House: Gift certificate for $100
- NV Performing Arts at Lincoln Theater: $100 gift certificate
- Mustards Grill: Gift certificate for $150
- Hop Creek: Gift certificate for $100
- Corison Winery: Tour of Kronos Vineyard and library tasting for four guests
- Twin Pine Resort: One-night stay, $50 in dining credits and $50 in free slot play at Twin Pine Casino
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards: VIP tour and tasting for four guests at Jacuzzi Family Vineyards and The Olive Press, with a cheese platter
Donated by Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch, Hess Collection Winery, Ramekins Culinary School, Health Spa Napa Valley, Cameo Cinema, Coles Chop House, NV Performing Arts Center at Lincoln Theatre, Mustards Grill, Hop Creek, Corison Winery, Twin Pines Resort, Jacuzzi Family Winery
Join us under the stars for a Taco Fiesta on September 28th. The Bazan family has generously invited us to join them for dinner, margaritas, and a bit of star watching in the vineyard. Enjoy tacos al pastor with artisan, hand-shaken margaritas, followed by the opportunity to map the night skies through two high powered telescopes. See the stars while the moon takes a respite, guided by seasoned starwatcher, Steve Green. Of course, if you prefer to sit by the fire after dinner that’s an option too. Don’t miss this lovely evening of celebration!
- Taco dinner
- Hand-shaken fresh-squeezed Margaritas
- Star-Gazing in the Vineyard
Donated by the Bazan Family, Steve Green
$50 per person
Elevate your understanding of the Napa Valley. These experiences will give you a new perspective on the land, luxury experiences, and the amazing wines that this valley produces. View it all from above. Can you imagine what it is like to soar above the hills in an open-air airplane or float in a balloon? Or invite your favorite friends for an ultra-luxury stay at the Lokoya Villa, nestled atop Spring Mountain at 2,100 feet above the valley floor, and then join the winemaker for a custom tasting experience? Now you can! While you are soaring high, join the Schweiger family for an all-terrain experience to see the East side of Spring Mountain, guided by the proprietor, hear the stories, taste the wine, join the fun. And if Spring Mountain hasn’t won you over, go east and see the valley form a whole new perspective from Howell Mountain at CADE’s 13th Vineyard. This historic property is worth a serious sit down, while you enjoy a personalized library tasting. How high do you want to go?
- Balloon ride & brunch with Balloons Above the Valley for two guests
- Schweiger Vineyards All-Terrain Experience and Tasting with winemaker
- WWII Airplane 30-minute ride over the Napa Valley in a 1943 Fairchild PT-19, used to train pilots for WWII, subject to weather and pilot availability
- Library tasting at Cade’s new project 13th Vineyard for four guests
- Two nights at Lokoya Guest House for four guests
- Tasting with Winemaker Chris Carpenter at Lokoya for four
Donated by Balloons Above the Valley, C-Line, Schweiger Family Vineyards, Lokoya Estate, CADE 13th Vineyard
Surh Cellars Barrel Lot
Barrel of Surh Cellars Zinfandel including blending consultation and assistance with bottling with Don Surh. Surh Cellars and winemaker Don Surh are all about making small-batch, age-worthy wines of character from the best grapes available and this barrel of 2017 Zinfandel is no exception. This Napa Zin is best described as ripe, concentrated, juicy and delicious. It shows blueberry, blackberry flavors with hints of cinnamon, spice box, cigar notes. As it opens up in the glass the complexity and intensity levels only go up. Try it slightly chilled to accentuate its fruit as it's a high-octane zinfandel. It's all about fruit and less about oak so enjoy a bottle on it's own, or pair with food. In fact, have a taste from the barrel sample on your table! Drink now or delay your gratification for a few years. You will not regret having 24 cases of this wine in your cellar.
- Barrel of 2017 Zinfandel by Surh Cellars
- Bottling and labeling assistance
Donated by Surh Cellars and Don Surh
Visit the magical Monterey Peninsula, enjoy the best of theatre and symphony, and then throw in some fast cars for the thrill of it. Take in the Carmel Bach Festival and the Monterey Symphony, and then get your heartbeat racing even faster at the Weathertech raceway at Laguna Seca. Relax for two nights at local hotel, with dinner at the charming Grassings Restaurant featuring an impressive wine list and regionally sourced menu. Leave some time for the stunning views and wandering the streets of the beloved coastal village of Carmel. Pure Magic!
- Two tickets to Carmel Bach Festival, 2019-2020 Season
- Two tickets to Monterey Symphony, 2019-2020 Season
- Two general admission & Paddock tickets to IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship on September 15th, 2019 at WeatherTech raceway at Laguna Seca
- Grassings Restaurant gift certificate for $250
- Two-night stay in Carmel at a Four-Star location of your choice, value up to $700
- Vertical selection of Syrah library wines from San Bernabe Vineyard. 7 bottles total: 2009, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015, and one 2016 1.5L Unison San Bernabe Vineyards Syrah
- Selection of soon to be cult wines from Jonata: Jonata 2014 "La Sangre de Jonata", Jonata 2005 "El Alma de Jonata", Jonata 2005 "El Desafio de Jonata", The Hill 2015 Pinot Noir "The Old Guard", The Hill 2015 Santa Barbara County Chardonnay, Jonata 2014 "Todos"
Donated by Carmel Bach Festival, Monterey Symphony, WeatherTech Raceway at Laguna Seca, Grassings Restaurant, San Bernabe Vineyards, Jonata Vineyards
Best of Arts in the Bay Area
Revel in the finest of the Arts in the Bay Area this summer and beyond. From award-winning symphonies to iconic museums, take in the arts from Napa Valley to San Francisco and beyond. Save the date for June 4th when our guest artist Nicholas Phan performs with the San Francisco Symphony in the iconic Carmina Burana, with a meet and greet at the stage door after the show. Be sure to leave lots of time in July and August to take in shows at two of Napa’s most prestigious music events, Festival Napa Valley, and Music in the Vineyard. Enjoy exclusive access with two Allegro tickets to Festival Napa concerts at Lincoln Theater, including a hosted wine bar, plus two Allegro Wrap Party passes! In August, enjoy two tickets to a concert of your choice during Music in the Vineyards 25th Anniversary Season, July 31st to August 25th. When you have had a chance to catch your breath, head down to Berkeley and Marin, with tickets to the Berkeley Repertory Theater, Marin Symphony, and the Berkeley Symphony for the performance of your choice in the 2019-2020 season (and a post-show party with the performers at Berkeley Symphony). This package is built for a true music and arts aficionado!
- Two tickets to SF Symphony’s June 4, 2019 Carmina Burana with stage door meet and greet with Nicholas Phan post-show
- Four tickets to the diRosa Foundation
- Two tickets to show of choice at Berkeley Rep’s 2019/20 Season
- Two tickets and access to post-show party with performers at Berkeley Symphony
- Two tickets to Marin Symphony 2019/20 Season
- Four VIP General Admission to deYoung Museum
- Two tickets to Festival Napa Valley Allegro concert July 18-20th performances and wrap party at Kitchen Collective
- Two tickets to Music in the Vineyards, performances July 31-August 31, 2019
- Two tickets to San Francisco Opera 2019 fall season
Donated by San Francisco Symphony, Nicholas Phan, diRosa Foundation, Berkeley Rep, Berkeley Symphony, Marin Symphony, deYoung Museum, Festival Napa Valley, Music in The Vineyards, San Francisco Opera